2014 Glacier Heights Pl.
Garibaldi Highlands, Squamish, B.C.
Canada V0N 1T0
(south of Whistler)
Nu-Salya Bed & Breakfast Chalet
Nusalya Chalet remains the longest operating B&B in the Squamish region.
Luxury accommodation ideally located between Vancouver and Whistler
Outdoor Recreational Capital of Canada
OUR BED AND BREAKFAST OPERATION IS CLOSED
AND IS NOW LISTED FOR SALE.
Escape from the crowds for dream adventures to unique Nu-Salya B&B Squamish accommodation at our upscale residential cul-de-sac location just 36 miles south of Whistler. We are also only 24 miles south of the Callaghan Valley Nordic Centre, site of the Whistler Nordic events for the 2010 Winter Olympics.
Luxurious Squamish Bed and Breakfast Accommodation located between Vancouver & Whistler, Nusalya Chalet is one of the most spectacular B&B’s in Canada, and is recognized internationally for its rustic West Coast Alpine architecture, and First Nations art collection.
offering unparalleled natural beauty, and dramatic ocean fjord and towering craggy snow capped mountain views. Our spectacular coastal community is Canada’s Winter Bald Eagle Capital – and perhaps offers the world’s greatest diversity of Outdoor Recreation Adventures.
In 2002 Tourism British Columbia awarded Nu-Salya B&B Chalet the prestigious Canada Select five star accommodation rating, which is The first time a Vancouver, Whistler or Squamish Bed and Breakfast has received this rating. The same year Forbes Travel selects Nu-Salya Bed & Breakfast as the only Canadian BB in their list of top 12 North American Bed and Breakfast Inns. Fodor’s Vancouver & B.C Lodging Guide includes Nu-Salya Chalet under Squamish Accommodation.
|Soar with the Eagles at Nu-Salya – Lyn Welburn
If you can get someone else to do the driving on the Sea to Sky highway between Vancouver and Squamish, do so. You’ll want to be free to enjoy the fabulous scenery this winding, mountainous road offers as you follow the shore of Howe Sound. And nowhere along the road is the scenery more exciting than as you enter Squamish. Full Article CLICK HERE
- "All the Inns, Hotels and B & B’s were charming – a special note must be made for Bill and Sue at Nusalya Chalet-they have an excellent place and you can be very confident of putting people their way. Must say I liked the idea of sleeping in the same bed as Sally Field and Heather Graham!!!…well not
at the same time unfortunately…."
Photographer & Writer
Golf International Magazine
– Lisa Weston and Steve Sinclair, Victoria & Vancouver
"The hospitality you showed us truly made us feel at home. We will miss the engaging conversations, the excellent food and most of all, the many beautiful and mysteriously mystical suspension bridges of British Columbia. Seriously, we will truly miss the two of you and are glad to be able to call you friends. Give Sue a hug for us and we will chat soon."
– Jeff & Julie Choquette Minneapolis, Minnesota
"I had a wonderful time visiting and I was completely in awe of your Chalet, you were both so nice to me and such fun. The toy dog Spot that you gave me have become friends with my other woof woof. Mom and Dad said they can’t wait for another visit to Nu-Salya and if you ever come to Georgia please visit us. I will write again soon and Mom and Dad send their best."
– Tom & Karen Horne (on behalf of Katie; 15 months old), Atlanta, Georgia
"Anthony and I wanted to take a moment to say “Thank You” for opening your home and hearts to us. Your B & B made my first trip to Canada very special, memorable and simply perfect. You both made us feel right at home and extremely comfortable, in fact we’re planning another trip to Nu-Salya during ski season. Thank You,"
– Anthony & Georgia, Seattle, Washington
– The Stauffers, Olympia, Washington
– Jane & family, Toronto Ontario
– Denise, Ottawa, Ontario
"Many thanks once again for your hospitality, we all enjoyed ourselves and will stay with you next time we are back in Canada, if you will have us, that is."
– The Telfords, Scotland
- "Just a quick note to thank you for the wonderful stay we had this weekend. Nu-Salya is one of a kind and your hospitality first-class. We will always remember our 10th anniversary weekend and hope to be back soon (with the kids.")
– Peter and Dianne, Vancouver, BC
"We wanted to thank you again for the great welcome and beautiful chalet we stayed in.
You and Sue live in one of the nicest parts of the world and I wish to return one day to spend a week in those surroundings."
– Guillaume Brasseur, San Francisco, California
– Steve Daniels, Olympia, Washington
– Eugene & Joyce, San Mateo, California
– The Sheltons, Bedford, Oregon
– Paule & Antoine, Quebec City
– Stephanie & Vince, Seattle WA
– Dorothy & Dale, Vancouver, BC
"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Not only did you enhance our sons Ben and Kyle’s exciting experience, but also relieved much anxiety of parents. You went out of your way to accommodate the boys, and we are very grateful. Please advise should you belong to any B & B Association, etc, as we would like to write our comments regarding your Five-Star plus service and special considerations. Please let us know should you be visiting our area."
– Maureen & Chris Fawcett, Collingwood, Ontario
– Marcus, Dusseldorf, Germany
– Raul Salaverria, Chihuahua, Mexico
– Kevin Millar, Seattle WA
– Matt & Andrea, Suffolk, England
– Bella & Danny Shapira, Tel Aviv, Israel
Ann, Peter & David, Vancouver, BC
– Daniel & Ruthanne, Grand Rapids, Michigan
"Thank you for sharing your wonderful home with us this past weekend.
It was everything you said it would be…a remarkably beautiful home,
private and relaxing…we felt very well taken care of…It was so
special talking with you, I especially appreciated you joining us for breakfast and all the helpful suggestions. it has been a wonderful anniversary for us….relaxing and memorable. Thank you so much for everything."
– Wanda & Eric Mulholland, Vancouver, BC
– Matt and Andrea, Suffolk, England
– Ray & Lile Krause, Abbotsford BC
– Simon & Paulina, Toronto, Ontario
– The Hannan’s, Salt Lake City, Utah
– Denise & J.P., Seattle, WA
"Anita and I want to thank you both again for the wonderful stay in your beautiful chalet. Your hospitality topped the weather and the scenery, which is no small task. The breakfasts were terrific, as was the steak dinner al fresco. Our future travel plans will definitely include the Nusalya Chalet. God bless you both."
– Bob & Anita Slie, Spring, Texas
"Wow, where do I even start to thank you both for an amazing relaxing experience, we both enjoyed ourselves so much we can’t even start to tell you. You both were so nice and warm and friendly and we felt very much at home and we do both appreciate it. We look forward in seeing you both in the near future."
– Robert Pietzrak, Vancouver, BC
– Holly & Arden Eby, Lake Oswego, Oregon
– Bob & Ann, Berkley, CA
"We just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for your hospitality and a wonderful time on our short visit to the Squamish area. We wish we could have stayed longer. You were so nice and helpful to us. Needless to say,
your home was breathtaking. It’s seldom that you immediately feel comfortable meeting someone new but both you made us feel like friends rather than short term guests. We hope to make it back next year to spend more time, go on more hikes and see more of the beautiful scenery. Paul and I went to Alice Lake on our last day and caught a trout on his first cast. Again, thanks for a great time."
– Paul & Joyce Sabatini, Fairfax, Virginia
"Thanks for sharing your beautiful chalet with us. We truly enjoyed meeting the two of you and enjoying your warm hospitality. For our first B & B experience, it was most enjoyable. And….dinner was delicious and you certainly had an interesting group of dinner guests which made for lively conversation. It was great fun and the wine was superb!"
– Glenda & Keith Burres, Houston, Texas
"Ruim een uur rijden van Vancouver, op weg naar naar wintersportplaats
Whistler, via de spectaculair Sea to Sky Highway, wordt Squamish gepasseerd, eenslaperig doch vriendelijk stagje, dat sinds een paar jaar de schitterende Furry Creek Golf Club rijker is geworden. Even buiten Squamish staat Nu-Salya, een architectonisch hoogstandje dat in 1998 tot Best Single Family Home van British Columbia werd uitgeroepen. Nu-Salya werd recentelijk zelfs als decor voor een nieuwe film van Sally Field gebruikt. Bill en Sue McComish zijn de eigenaren van dit zeer aanbevelenswaardige Bed & Breakfast, dat drie prachtige kamers heeft. De mooiste de tantalus room. Mooi uitzicht op de bergen en de baai en een jacuzzi in de kamer. Wie van rust, ruimte en ruige natuur houdt, moet tijdens een reis in het westen van Canada een paardagen naar Nu-salya."
Hoofdredacteur: J.K. van der Velden
Golfers Magazine, Holland
– Louise & Stephen Moon, Oxfordshire, England
- Bill & Sue, Again….we really just wanted to say thank you Mountain biking was just what we needed to get our minds of things down here for a while. –
Tote & Justi Yamahada, Seattle, Washington
Gloria & David Howe, London, England
Jennifer & Jeremy McCarron, Toronto, Ontario
We just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed meeting the two of you and staying in your beautiful Nu-Salya. You have done a marvelous job of your home and your warm hospitality ensures continued success in your venture. We hope to return at some future date and perhaps hike up to Elfin Lakes – till then, take good care of yourselves and thank you again.
Eleanor & Jim, Richmond, British Columbia
Jayne McCaskey, Cordova, Tennesse
Danny & Jamie Beatty, Vancouver, BC.
– Linda & Scotty Scott, Lewisville, Colorado